Regarding integration of NURAN L1 1.0

Prasad Kaup Prasad.Kaup at radisys.com
Tue Mar 22 13:38:12 UTC 2016

Hi  Minh-Quang Nguyen,
			  Thanks for the information. I see from the site that Sourcery  CodeBench Lite releases for ARM EABI is no longer available. Instead  there  is a trial  version of Sourcery CodeBench for ARM available.   We have downloaded it and trying to use it.

Let me know the procedure for download of binaries to target and other details of integration test setup, For example
	-   other components to be connected to target (Any mandatory components like GPS)
	-  board configuration details
	-  debug terminal connections
	-  LAN1 /LAN2 connection usage details
	-   precautions  to be taken