Padding patch and moving forward with EGPRS support/merge

Sangamesh Sajjan Sangamesh.Sajjan at radisys.com
Wed Mar 16 12:48:59 UTC 2016

Hello,

Following patches are identified for the activity “compression algorithm based on code tree”.

•	Structure definition for Tree node,  declaration of zero run length code list and one run length code list
•	Building a tree of code words to save run length during initialization and addition of Test cases in Unit test framework
•	Utility to Search the run length according to the received code word from the tree,  when CRBB_STARTING_COLOR_CODE is One during decoding of EPDAN and addition of test case in Unit test framework
•	Utility to Search the run length according to the received code word from the tree,  when CRBB_STARTING_COLOR_CODE is Zero during decoding of EPDAN and addition of test case in Unit test framework
•	Utility to find runlength of one’s or zero’s and addition of Test cases in Unit test framework
•	Utility to find  code word of runlength during encoding of PUAN and addition of Test cases in Unit test framework

Regards,
Sangamesh