Regarding integration of NURAN L1 1.0

Prasad Kaup Prasad.Kaup at radisys.com
Tue Mar 15 14:03:42 UTC 2016

Hello,
	 Thanks for your inputs. We are  starting integration of NURAN 1.0  for CS , SMS and GPRS/ EGPRS. We would like to know the steps to bring up the board with all software elements .
We understand that  osmo-bts/osmo-pcu and osmo-bsc will be cross compiled.  As a first step we would like to know the details of cross compilation and tool chain to be used for osmo-bts / osmo-pcu and osmo-bsc .
Also in the test setup described at  http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac , we see that there are third party components like MSC , SGSN and GGSN mentioned.  Let us know what components are used  for sample integration test setup.

Regards
Prasad