Padding patch and moving forward with EGPRS support/merge

Saurabh Sharan Saurabh.Sharan at radisys.com
Fri Mar 11 13:34:08 UTC 2016

Hello All,
Based on your inputs and our analysis of the code bases( current master versus Radisys EGPRS) we propose following elements, each to be submitted in incremental patches for merge to master branch
1.      Compression algorithm based on code tree
2.      EPDAN decoding based on the code tree
3.      PUAN encoding based on code tree
4.      MCS 5-9 support in UL
5.      Split block handling in UL
6.      Split block generation in DL
7.      Retransmission with Incremental redundancy
8.      Relevant test suite updates as part of each of the item above

Please let us know your feedback/suggestions for the same.

Regards
Saurabh