osmo-pcu[master]: Add data structure for ARQ-II in EGPRS DL

Aravind Sirsikar Arvind.Sirsikar at radisys.com
Tue Jun 21 07:58:51 UTC 2016

Hi Holger,

>Line 130: 	GprsCodingScheme cs_current_trans;
>I would prefer to cs and cs_current_trans being private here.

The cs_current_trans is made public to align with existing variables like block[RLC_MAX_LEN],  len and others to have consistency. will it make sense to have cs and cs_current_trans as private?.

We can rename cs to cs_last_tx as suggested in review of other patch. But it will have modification in other source files to address compilation errors.

Thanks,
Aravind Sirsikar