[EGPRS] Gerrit guidance to address Jenkins Build failure and resubmission of patch.

Aravind Sirsikar Arvind.Sirsikar at radisys.com
Wed Jun 15 09:02:24 UTC 2016

Hi,
Can you guide us to address issues we are currently facing about Gerrit process as listed below
	1) Jenkins Build reports failure. Can you suggest the reason for this.
		Because in our local branch the Unit test and build is successful.
	2) Is there any specific process to  resubmit patch after addressing the
		review comments.

Thanks,
Aravind Sirsikar