[EGPRS] Radisys planned activities for EGPRS

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Jun 8 12:18:53 UTC 2016

Hi Aravind,

On Wed, Jun 08, 2016 at 09:49:07AM +0000, Aravind Sirsikar wrote:
> We at Radisys have started working on EGPRS performance analysis and stability
> testing on NuRAN LiteCell 1.0. Below are the High level Items we have planned.

thanks for the update.  We're looking forard to the related
results/patches.

It makes sense to work withe the concept of 'topic brnaches' in git,
i.e. for eahc of your (thre or more) logically separate topic, all
related patches should be kept in that branch.  Each series of patches
in such a topic branch can then be pushed to gerrit for review + merge.