PCU scheduling and PACCH timeout question

Saurabh Sharan Saurabh.Sharan at radisys.com
Fri Feb 26 20:23:15 UTC 2016

Hello Max,
Please find below chart that indicate time skew is happening in the setup.
I have also attached the excel sheet used for this analysis here for reference.
TS4 in downlink is considered for drawing the plot. Please note that block duration value of 18 and 23 milliseconds are acceptable as transmission FNs increment by pattern of 4,4,5,4,4,5,..and so on.
4FN duration is 18.4ms and 5 FN is 23 ms approx.
But the spikes in the system as high as 26.8ms may result in incorrect air interface behavior from L1.

[cid:image002.png at 01D17101.8DA5BBD0]

Regards
Saurabh