Regarding integration of NURAN L1 1.0

Prasad Kaup Prasad.Kaup at radisys.com
Fri Apr 1 15:14:45 UTC 2016

Hi  Minh-Quang Nguyen,
			 We are able to  connect and make GSM voice calls with mobiles.  We are also able to attach  and activate PDP context in case of GPRS.
We are trying to configure the setup  for GPRS connectivity  towards  internet.  We  understand that  iptables needs to be configured for external connectivity.
 Can you let us know some more details of configuration  to enable external connectivity from  GGSN  and "tun0"  interface ?

Regards
Prasad