Losing ACKs due TLLI changes?

Holger Hans Peter Freyther hfreyther at sysmocom.de
Mon Oct 28 18:28:17 UTC 2013

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 10:02:45PM +0400, Ivan Kluchnikov wrote:
> 2013/10/28 Holger Hans Peter Freyther <hfreyther at sysmocom.de>:

> Ok, I will try to reproduce it.

It should happen on every attach and routing area update. E.g. if
you have periodic updating enabled in the NITB you should see this
behavior (bug) every time.

I intend to look at it during wednesday. My current trial will be
to change code in here[1]. When the TLLI is changing try to find other
TBFs (e.g. if we ever support multiple tbf assignment) and update
the TLLI as well.

I would also say that if the tlli is changed, it is valid. So the
separate "mark valid" function is probably not needed. But I need
to modify the code in bts.cpp for that.

holger

[1] http://git.osmocom.org/osmo-pcu/tree/src/tbf.cpp?h=zecke/features/clean-up#n1620

--