Default build is broken since the 17th of January

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 10:22:23 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org> wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 12:23:02AM +0400, Alexander Chemeris wrote:
>> > yes, I would need to setup a MTA on this domain. Do you want emails to
>> > this list? Another list? I am using the RSS feature of Jenkins to see
>> > the build failures.
>>
>> A special list for this would be perfect. Smth like osmocom-pcu-build@
>> or osmocom-pcu-jenkins@
>
> I think given the low traffic on this list, it would be best to simply
> send the mails here.  Only build failure reports should be sufficient,
> build success is supposedly a normal event that needs no reporting here.

I'm strongly against mixing human generated traffic and computer
generated traffic at the same mailing list.

Given the expected low traffic and low number of users, maintaining a
mailing list should not be a problem. If it's hard to host it at
lists.osmocom.org, I could host it on our domain, though having it at
the same domain as this mailing list looks more logical.

Alexander Chemeris.
CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио
http://fairwaves.ru