New PCU repository

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 08:35:34 UTC 2012

Hi Holger,

That's fine for external patches, but we usually review internal commits as
well. I think the easiest way is to create a github mirror and use its
facilities fit sending emails and reviewing. I just have to learn how to
setup this mirroring.

Sent from my Android device.

Alexander Chemeris
CEO, Fairwaves LLC