Multislot finished and well tested

Andreas Eversberg andreas at eversberg.eu
Tue Jul 24 19:51:22 UTC 2012

Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:
> in the above it is possible that !poll_tbf and usf == 0x7, is this the
> right behavior in case no TBF could be found?
hi holger,

if poll_tbf is set, we must use an unassigned usf, because only the
polled mobile may transmit. (usf 7 is never assigned.) if poll_tbf is
not set and if no uplink ressource is required, i use usf 7 (any other
usf would also be ok, since we don't need any mobile to transmit on
uplink, but i use 7, because it is never assigend to any mobile).

regards,

andreas