[osmocom-event-orga] 36c3 ticket voucher

Keith keith at rhizomatica.org
Sat Oct 26 13:05:42 UTC 2019

On 22/10/2019 00:10, Alexander 'lynxis' Couzens wrote:
>> the 36c3 ticket shop is opening in a couple of hours.
>> Some already have an angel voucher.
>> If you need a voucher, please write me a mail, so I can ask for
>> vouchers.
> We've received a small bunch of vouchers.

hi lynxis

I got a angel voucher which replicated,  that replication is now also
consumed.

I was asked (again) yesterday if a voucher can be obtained.

not related to GSM orga, not related to anything really, just somebody
who wants to go. (stammtisch person)

I'm not sure how best to respond when people ask me about vouchers.

sorry for OT noise on list.