[osmocom-event-orga] SMS

Marcus Müller marcus at hostalia.de
Fri Oct 25 08:24:09 UTC 2019

Hey Miaoski,

I remember a couple Gigaset phones having a setting where you could
configure an SMSC to use.

ETSI [1, p. 63ff] suggests that it's standardized, and that they stick
to GSM mechanisms for anything that's not between handset and the FP.

General cheering in your direction,
Marcus

[1] https://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_en/300700_300799/300757/01.03.01_60/en_300757v010301p.pdf