[osmocom-event-orga] Telefonica GSM/LTE frequency/arfcn

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Fri Aug 9 17:56:37 UTC 2019

Hi Lynxis,

On Fri, Aug 09, 2019 at 07:15:55PM +0200, Alexander Couzens wrote:
> thanks to Telefonica, we can use the following GSM & LTE arfcn.

congratulations for getting this done, and thanks to Telefonica!

> 2600 MHz (max. 2 W)
>          10 MHz Bandbreite: 2660-2670/2540-2550 MHz

Ok, I'll probably use that in chunks of 5MHz for my LTE expermental network,
resulting in the following two EARFCN:

EARFCN 3175: 2662.50 / 2542.50
EARFCN 3225: 2667.50 / 2547.50

FYI: In a 5MHz carrier, 25-50 Mbps raw aggregate throughput can be
achieved, depending on whether or not 2x2 MIMO is active or not.  The
eNodeB I want to deploy support it...

Worst case is 4 MBps (QPSK, no MIMO)