[osmocom-event-orga] 35c3: LOC asks what do we need?

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Sat Oct 27 17:52:35 UTC 2018

It would be great if all of us can come to #c3-gsm on hackint.org and
read/write the roadmap pad (9) as often as possible, so that we don't end up
with several lossy communication streams...  thanks!

> - do we need any tables?

We had a meeting last sunday and made some conclusions about tables. IIUC
someone already communicated the amount of tables needed ... please come to
#c3-gsm on hackint.org and ask ... bibor probably.

I need a place to put a camper car, is that related to LOC?

> It seems our team will be on site a bit earlier this year than last,

On our roadmap pad, I invite everyone to note the dates of arrival
(see "### Who's coming when?" on pad 9)

https://gsm.pads.ccc.de/9 <-- General roadmap pad
https://gsm.pads.ccc.de/8 <-- for the meeting last sunday

Password same as last year. Ping me on irc if you forgot.

I see this problem: already now we have information spread across pad 8 and pad
9, I think we should completely dissolve pad 8 and put all the interesting info
in the roadmap pad (9) to avoid fragmentation. Yes?

> which means we may also need to deliver equipment to LOC in Berlin
> earlier, for it to be on site by the time we arrive.

Added notes to pad 9 "### Transportation"

~N