[osmocom-event-orga] plan more meetings

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Fri Nov 16 15:36:50 UTC 2018

Hi!

Neels Hofmeyr wrote:
> Peter, where is your prod machine at the moment? Is it possible to put
> it somewhere where we can log in and mess with it?

It's really our (GSM team) machine, I've just taken care of it so far.

At the moment it's in the CCCV Berlin warehouse, and there's a ticket
open for transporting it to CCCB, where I would set it up to be reachable.

That ticket has been open for some time now - I'll try to bump it, but
maybe we have to resolve it ourselves. Unfortunately I'm not able to do
the transport myself, or I would have already. :\

> I think it would be best to first have a dev setup running that is ideally
> already interfaced with the POC, and then run a workshop on that stuff,
> fairly close to congress.

Agree, I think that makes good sense.

//Peter