[osmocom-event-orga] plan more meetings

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Wed Nov 14 22:21:22 UTC 2018

Hi GSM folks,

it's only a month until the first of us will leave for congress :)

1) what are good times for everyone to come together and sync?
please fill in: https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/35c3_gsm_guru_sync/

2)
It might be nice to schedule a time where we can set up the dev core machine
together. Either remotely or in the afra. Let's see in the dudle.
- upgrade to debian testing to avoid the gcc segfault.
- polish the ansible to give us a "one-click" (TM) ready system.
- connect one or two sysmoBTS; connect one or two nano3G.
- interface with the POC / interface with a yate that simulates the POC.
- get that webservice running that the POC needs.

Peter, where is your prod machine at the moment? Is it possible to put it
somewhere where we can log in and mess with it?

3)
last sunday I didn't get through to show the interesting bits;
How interested is anyone in going into more practical details of what our GSM
setup will look like to the layman? Should we schedule another day for that?
I think it would be best to first have a dev setup running that is ideally
already interfaced with the POC, and then run a workshop on that stuff, fairly
close to congress.

...are we even reaching everyone that was there via this list?

~N