[osmocom-event-orga] 34C3 SIM Cards arrived

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Dec 20 14:33:12 UTC 2017

Hi Max,

I think it's best to coordinate with Lynxis.

AFAICT there are still the following two things to bring along:

* 5000 sim cards (21kgs); it's a carton box labeled "34C3 USIM" currently
  stored in front of the webshop shelf in the sysmocom office.
* an undetermined number of femtocells (probably around 20 or so nano3G S8,
  but possibly also the "wall wart type"). Lynxis?

The SIM cards are heavy and don't need much space, so probably a good
idea to take those with you on the 23rd?

Once again, I'm just sharing ideas here here and I'm not authoritative
in any way when it comes to the 32C3 cellular network[s].

As for my plans: I will be around during the event for some amount of
Osmocom debugging/bug fixing, but I won't be involved in the actual
setup/operation/teardown.  My deepest respect to the team who's working
on this these days!