[osmocom-event-orga] 34C3 SIM Cards arrived

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Tue Dec 19 12:36:28 UTC 2017

Harald Welte wrote:
> Alexander and Team: Please let me know when and how it is supposed ot be
> picked up / shipped.  I suppose there's more you want to pick up anyway.

Uli offered to transport stuff from sysmocom to the venue, but I guess
it's still unclear exactly what to pick up.

If there is a lot of stuff then it may well be possible to bring
larger things to the CCCV warehouse *today* - to be loaded onto the
second and last trailer departing from there to the venue today.

If that's desirable then please reach out to the people working at
the warehouse ASAP, to ensure that trailer space is indeed available.

//Peter