[osmocom-event-orga] Update on 33C3 GSM network plans

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 08:47:45 UTC 2016

Sergey and I will be there from 26 afternoon to 30 evening and happy to
help.

Running a UMTS/LTE would be exciting, but I understand the decision is to
run a GSM network if any at all?

Please excuse typos. Written with a touchscreen keyboard.

Alexander Chemeris
CEO Fairwaves, Inc.
https://fairwaves.co

On Dec 8, 2016 11:33 AM, "Kévin Redon" <kevredon at mail.tsaitgaist.info>
wrote:

I'll be there from 26th to 30th evening and happy to help setting it up,
tearing it down, and reprogramming the SIM.

http://laforge.gnumonks.org/
> "Privacy in residential applications is a desirable marketing option."
>                                                   (ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch.
A6)