[ANNOUNCE] OsmoDevCon 2013-04-04 till 2013-04-07, Berlin

Christian Daniel -- maintech GmbH cd at maintech.de
Wed Mar 6 15:03:29 UTC 2013

Hi Harald,

thanks for organizing the OsmoDevCon. Hereby we confirm our appearence
- - Thomas and me will be attending from 04.04. (eta 12pm) until Sunday
evening.

I think, I will be able to do a presentation about OsmoSDR and also I
think, a few slides about SDRangelove architecture and my plans for it.

Best regards,
Christian aka Hopscotch

On 26.02.2013 21:30, Harald Welte wrote:
> Dear fellow Osmcoom developers,
>
> it is my pleasure to finally announce the date + venue of
> OsmoDevCon 2013:
>
> Date: April 04 through April 07, 2013
>
> Place: IN-Berlin, Lehrter Str. 53, Berlin
>
> Like last year, this is an event for developers of the various
> Osmocom proejects.  Reservation and confirmation of reservation is
> required.
>
> The event is free of charge.  The Room is made available by
> IN-Berlin e.V., an Internet related non-profit organization.  Lunch
> catering will be sponsored (so far by sysmocom GmbH, but if any
> other sponsors come up, we are happy to share the cost).
>
> So all you have to cover is your own travel + accomodation costs,
> as well as breakfast and dinner.  If you are an active developer
> and cannot afford travel/accomodation, please let me know and I'll
> see if we can do something about it.
>
> If you would like to attend, please send a message to
> laforge at gnumonks.org applying for registration of the event.  The
> registration deadline is March 5, i.e. one week from now.
>
> There is no detailed schedule of talks yet.  I will start a
> separate discussion suggesting / collecting topics in the next
> couple of days.
>
> More information is (and will be made) available at
> http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/OsmoDevCon2013
>
> Further discussion regarding the event should be directed at the
> osmocom-event-orga at lists.osmocom.org mailing list, to avoid
> cross-posting over the various project-specific lists.
>
> Best regards and happy hacking, Harald

- --
| maintech #      Dipl. Inf (FH) Christian Daniel |
|   GmbH ### Otto-Hahn-Str. 15 · D-97204 Höchberg |
| AG Würzburg, HRB 8790        Tax-ID DE242279645 |
| http://www.maintech.de           cd at maintech.de |