[ANNOUNCE] OsmoDevCon 2013-04-04 till 2013-04-07, Berlin

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Tue Mar 5 21:39:04 UTC 2013

Sylvain Munaut wrote:
> about the future and the directions to take in the various projects
> and if someone is not in one of the two categories above, I just
> think that person doesn't really get a vote in that.

I think it's fine for everyone to say what they think, that doesn't
mean that everyone has equal voting power. :) If to-be contributors
want to jump right in and at least listen but ideally also
participate in discussions then I think that's great! Just listening
also helps transfer knowledge much more efficiently than on the
internet.

> If someone is just "interested" but hasn't done any contributions so
> far to either osmocom or to any other open-source project that has
> some relevance and just want an intro to the projects or meet the
> developers, several of us are present at different conferences,
> give talk and it's possible to meet us there.

This sounds more like pure users, which couldn't fit in the rooms
anyway :) but I think it's fine and good to squeeze in some serious
to-be contributors who are on the right level so to say.

//Peter