[ANNOUNCE] OsmoDevCon 2013-04-04 till 2013-04-07, Berlin

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Mar 4 01:56:48 UTC 2013

Harald Welte wrote:
> If there is disagreement in the community about this course of
> action, I'm very happy to hear about it and change the policy.

I think it's valuable to have everyone with the right kind of
interest present, even if they aren't (yet?) strong contributors.

Some more seats can always be arrange. 40 instead of 20 not really,
but I think a bit more than 20 could still work. I think it helps
that some faces will be familiar already from 29C3.

I generally agree with the plan to note interest also from those
who aren't direct developers, and that more developers get seats
first, but I think we should try to make room for everyone. Let's
see what the numbers end up being.

> Searching again for a larger venue is not an option for me, given
> the close timing.

I agree with that. There are "easy" larger venues but they are super
expensive, going for something like that doesn't really make sense.

//Peter