[ANNOUNCE] OsmoDevCon 2013-04-04 till 2013-04-07, Berlin

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 19:20:14 UTC 2013

Hi Harald,

I see Ivan and me in the list of confirmed attendees here:
http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/OsmoDevCon2013, but I don't see
Dmitri there. Did you simply miss him or there is some issue with him
attending?

I'm pretty sure Jean-Samuel will be willing to attend as well. Is that
fine with you? He is very much into the topic and even though he
doesn't develop things himself, he funds some of the development.

Thomas Tsou was also interested in attending - is he fine with you?
He's doing great job with OpenBTS's transceiver and with the work
Andreas is doing now, this transceiver will be used with OsmoBTS and
will become a part of the Osmo* suite.

Alexander Chemeris.
CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио
http://fairwaves.ru