Organizing the big tent for OHM2013

Jochen Frieling j.frieling at gmx.de
Wed Jun 12 20:26:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

today I got a response from the preferred (new) rental source for
SG tents:

> kein Problem wäre alles vorhanden.
> Nur ein SG 40 haben wir nicht nur SG 30 oder SG 50.
> Als kommerzielle Entleiher würde das
> SG 30 -143,00 €,
> das SG 50 -178,00 €
> + 8 Garnituren a´ 40,00 €
> für eine Woche kosten.

Translation:

> no problem, it would all be available.
> Only we don't have an SG 40, just SG 30 or SG 50.
> As commercial renter that would be
> SG 30 - 143.00 €,
> the SG 50 - 178.00 €
> + 8 sets (table and benches) at 40.00 € each
> costs for one week.

To me, this sounds more than reasonable for the tent (would go for
the SG50) and a little steep for the sets, compared to buying some.
We will get them elsewhere. Maybe rather 5 or 6 than 8.

Now it's still unclear to me if a SG50 will fit in/on the space
allocated. Is there even a space already allocated, perhaps in
vicinity of the POC, as it was planned a while ago?

Jochen