Organizing the big tent for OHM2013

Jochen Frieling J.Frieling at gmx.de
Fri Jun 7 12:29:51 UTC 2013

> > Or has anyone already made arrangements?
>
> Mmm, from what was discussed on IRC, I think we expected to get them
> from the same source as previous years.

Then that discussion couldn't have been in the past 2 or 3 weeks, right?

> > Are there any hard preferences towards an SG40 (8 meters long)
> > over an SG30 (6 meters long)? The latter would be quite a bit
> > easier to obtain. -- http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/SG-Zelt
>
> What was the size of the one at CCCamp ?

Jan thinks that was SG40 / 8m / 4 sections between poles.
There is a slightly better chance on a SG50.
The space should be sufficient even for that, shouldn't it?

Do you think 6 or 8 sets of table-plus-benches will be okay?

Jochen