GSM at OHM2013

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Fri Jan 25 19:59:34 UTC 2013

Alexander Chemeris wrote:
> Do you have an idea who could apply for the license?

I don't have a name, but there has been a little bit of early contact
with the organizers. Harald more or less set up a network alone at
HAR2009, the previous similar camp in The Netherlands, and perhaps
there is still some knowledge left among the organizers from that
time.

> > There will be a visit at the venue on March 9th. The location is:
>
> Yes, heard about that. Would be great to have some first hand
> information about the venue.

You or anyone you want to send are of course welcome to join. I
haven't made a hard plan but tendency is that I will go there.

> My main question is who is going to be involved, as everything else
> depends on that.

I think all the usual suspects will be there. :)

//Peter