[ANNOUNCE] OsmoDevCon 2013-04-04 till 2013-04-07, Berlin

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 11:27:00 UTC 2013

Hi Harald,

I think Dmitri, Ivan and new will be willing to attend. Dimitri and me are
in Barcelona right now, so it's a bit hard to coordinate with the rest of
the team. We'll confirm as soon as we get back to Moscow.

Please excuse typos. Written with a touchscreen keyboard.

Alexander Chemeris
CEO/Founder Fairwaves LLC
http://fairwaves.ru