Test and Measurement Equipment

Jochen Frieling j.frieling at gmx.de
Thu Dec 20 23:15:16 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 12/20/2012 09:12 PM, Alexander Chemeris wrote:
> If you could bring some of your equipment you could save us quite some
> trouble at the venue!

That's the intention. And and attempt to keep the congress technical
and the way "we" like it. -- An attempt with many unknowns. It may be
the last congress I attend, but who knows in advance, before being able
to judge on the changes?

> Are you local or you plan to drive a car to the venue?

Not from Hamburg, in which case I wouldn't have bothered to ask and
just showed up with the stuff :-) But less than 200 km away.

> These gear sounds very interesting for us:

Alright, will bring (at least)

> VSA Transmitter Tester 4 GHz
  HP E4406A

> DPO Oscilloscope 4 Ch, 500 MHz, 5 GS/s
  Tek TDS7054

> Lab Power Supply 20 V 5 A
  HP 6632B

> What is the model of "VSA Transmitter Tester" - is it E4406?

Yes, same as was available last year. But it only has options
BAH and 202, not sure how useful that is for specialized measurements
on modern stuff.

> And when do you plan to arrive and departure?
Arrival on 26th around noon and leaving after teardown.

Jochen