Test and Measurement Equipment

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 20:12:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

If you could bring some of your equipment you could save us quite some
trouble at the venue! Are you local or you plan to drive a car to the
venue?

These gear sounds very interesting for us:
VSA Transmitter Tester 4 GHz
DPO Oscilloscope 4 Ch, 500 MHz, 5 GS/s
Lab Power Supply 20 V 5 A

What is the model of "VSA Transmitter Tester" - is it E4406?

And when do you plan to arrive and departure?

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 6:15 PM, Jochen Frieling <J.Frieling at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello prospective Radio Room dwellers,
>
> it's nice that we're going to have a dedicated room like in
> the past few years.
> From my point of view it was a handy and useful opportunity
> having quite some lab equipment sitting around in that room.
>
> As LaF0rge, who brought along most of it last time, won't be
> around (to my understanding), I'm prepared to bring devices
> like that this time.
>
> Let me know if you would like to have any on the following
> list at the congress specifically, as I might not be able to
> allocate transport for all at once.
>
> DPO Oscilloscope 4 Ch, 500 MHz, 5 GS/s
> Analog Oscilloscope (w/ readout) 4 Ch, 400 MHz
> Spectrum Analyzer 2.9 GHz
> VCO/PLL Analyzer 3 GHz, resol. 1 Hz
> Microwave Counter 20(24) GHz, resol. 1 Hz
> Freq. and Time Interval Counter 25 ps, 12 digits/s
> Signal Generator 3 Ghz, 0.01 Hz, AM-FM-PhM-PM
> Vector Signal Generator, IQ, ser., par.
> VSA Transmitter Tester 4 GHz
> Function Generator 20 MHz, 0.000001 Hz
> Arbitrary Generator 1 Ch, 1 GS/s, 1 MS, 500 MHz
> Lab Power Supply 20 V 5 A
> Metrology Multimeter, 8.5 digits
> Cs Frequency Standard
> Rb Frequency Standard
> Modulation Domain Analyzer
>
> Of course I'll always bring handheld multimeters and screwdriver
> sets, as last year's demand has shown.
>
> Hoping on some feedback on requirements,
> see you soon,
> Jochen

Alexander Chemeris.
CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио