Anyone still using mISDN for OpenBSC / OsmoBSC / OsmoMGW ?

Harald Welte laforge at osmocom.org
Wed Nov 10 16:40:19 UTC 2021

Hi Andreas,

I think it is best if you wold reach out to netdev and/or Arndt Bergmann
yourself.

I think the main problem they are trying to solve is that nboody seems to be
maintaining mISDN anymore.  If I remember correctly it was stated that Karsten
Keil is not acive anymore, for example.

If there still are users out there, it should be brought to the attention of
netdev folks.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge at osmocom.org>            http://laforge.gnumonks.org/