Question about establishing stable internet link between UE and HNB connected to our developed network core.

morteza ali Ahmadi morteza.ali.ahmadi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 20:06:09 UTC 2021

We asked this question here, because we set the content of "Create PDP
Context Request" (from SGSN to GGSN) and "Activate PDP Context Accept"
(from SGSN to HNB to UE) and "RAB-Assignment Request" (from SGSN to HNB)
based on the generated packets in osmocom logs and the occured problem may
be related to the parameters in these packets, specially "Activate PDP
Context Accept".

--
*When there is much light, The shadow is deep...*