where to send pySim patches

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Mar 18 08:51:55 UTC 2021

On March 17, 2021 9:48:54 PM GMT+01:00, "Riemer, Björn" <bjoern.riemer at fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:

>> gerrit is integrated with jenkins, wehre a build slave will execute
>> automatic tests with a variety of different physical SIM cards.
>
>Does this mean that if we introduce layout and content changes to the
>pySim-read output we have to
>modify the files in the pysim-testdata subfolder as well?

Yes, you will see the patches failing otherwise. You can re-upload any number of times until it passes.

Please not in general I would encourage most new features, particularly for supporting new file types to be primarily developed for pysim-shell. But let's first have your patches in gerrit and review them there.

Thanks!

--
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.