AW: where to send pySim patches

Riemer, Björn bjoern.riemer at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed Mar 17 20:48:54 UTC 2021

Hi Harald,

Von: Harald Welte <laforge at osmocom.org>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 17. März 2021 17:11

> excellent.  I presume it mostly relates to either disabling some EF.UST entries related to 5G, or filling
> those files in DF_5GS with content?

Currently we are flippng some bits in the EF*plmnwACT lists and adding additional entries in the ehplmn list.
It seems that one specific baseband vendor needs the current HPLMN in the eHPLMN list as well..

We might have a look at the other files as well, but for now testing is not so fast as we have very
limited access to the offices where the gNodeB is located..

> gerrit is integrated with jenkins, wehre a build slave will execute
> automatic tests with a variety of different physical SIM cards.

Does this mean that if we introduce layout and content changes to the pySim-read output we have to
modify the files in the pysim-testdata subfolder as well?

Bjoern