inter-BSC handover

Keith keith at rhizomatica.org
Fri Jul 2 20:21:28 UTC 2021

On 02/07/2021 11:50, Neels Hofmeyr wrote:

> Hm, it appears we are lacking documentation on inter-BSC and inter-MSC handover
> in the osmo-msc manual.
>
> [...]
> HTH
> ~N

Many thanks for that explanation, Neels!

I've applied that configuration and I'm testing it out now, although not
having so much success as yet. I am not seeing the neighbours in the vty
log.

One weird thing, which I will try to diagnose further, is some really
strange meas reports on the meas-feed from osmo-bsc running the the bts.
i get reports with 100 or more neighbours. and the RX levels are not
what the vty log says Could that be something to do with the arm arch?