Introducing ntt. Modern tools for TTCN-3

Simon, Matthias (Nokia - DE/Ulm) matthias.simon at nokia.com
Fri Feb 19 14:37:44 UTC 2021

Hey,

> I just built it and tried that - looks fine so far.
Not all TTCN-3 language constructs have the same test coverage. For example: internally we don't have tool support for TTCN-3 Procedure Based Communication, therefore we don't have tests checking if signature definitions are visited.

On https://github.com/nokia/vscode-ttcn3/#troubleshooting-go-to-definition-does-not-work you'll find some additional information.

> BTS_Tests.ttcn:1889:7: illegal character U+0025 '%'
These are Titan macros. I just added support in ntt v0.6.2. Thanks for pointing out, Harald.

Cheers,
Matthias