HR / AMR Lab Testing Using OSMO-NITB

Keith keith at rhizomatica.org
Tue Aug 10 16:28:21 UTC 2021

On 10/08/2021 05:36, Sonny Lafuente wrote:

> *OpenBSC# show version*
> OpenBSC 1.1.0.76-0bbb9 (OpenBSC).

Hi Sonny. I don't think you are likely to get much response here about
OpenBSC (despite the name of the list still pending change)

All the same, I can tell you that it "Works for me", albeit with a
carefully chosen combination of versions of osmo-nitb, osmo-bts,
osmo-sip-connector, freeswitch and amr modules.

I don't even think that current osmo-sip-connector will connect to
"current" osmo-nitb though, and neither will current osmo-bts, (although
you do not specify what BTS you are using).

My question is: why are you testing this?

If you need more help, better might be a pcap of traffic including SIP
and RTP and freeswitch logs. osmo-bts log too, if you are using it. Not
necessarily suggesting you should post that to this list though. But if
you do, maybe include some info on what the project is for?

Thanks!

k.