libosmocore: macOS support?

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at free.fr
Wed Oct 14 17:01:52 UTC 2020

Hello,

I try to build utils/osmo-sim-test.c on macOS.
For that I need to build the complete libosmocore project.

I already patched/hacked some source code file to make them compile on macOS but now the compiler fails on src/vty/cpu_sched_vty.c because cpu_set_t is Linux-specific.
The problem is that src/vty/cpu_sched_vty.c contains *a lot* of use of cpu_set_t usage.

I am pretty sure utils/osmo-sim-test.c will not need the functions defined in cpu_sched_vty.c.

Is it possible to build utils/osmo-sim-test.c without building the complete libosmocore project?
Any interest in macOS support (even partial & unofficial support)?

Yes, the easiest option is to use Linux. But my main computer uses macOS. And I like challenges :-)

Dr. Ludovic Rousseau