Osmocom C files syntax understanding

Mario Lucas mariolucas75 at mail.ru
Thu Nov 19 18:14:57 UTC 2020

Dear openBSC society,

Would you be so kind to advise me on the following:

I desire (dramatically want very much) to learn / understand Osmocom projects.
I am a beginner in programming and i try to understand / learn C files that the project is build of.

As an example i tried to learn / understand for example an Osmocom message buffer — msgb.h file.

But immediately faced some syntax difficulties:

This is the extract of msgb.h file:

struct msgb {
    struct llist_head list; /*!< \brief linked list header */

    /* Part of which TRX logical channel we were received / transmitted */
    /* FIXME: move them into the control buffer */
    union {
        void *dst; /*!< \brief reference of origin/destination */
         struct gsm_bts_trx *trx;
    };

But in whole Osmocom BB project files i could not find definition / description of struct «gsm_bts_trx».

Would you kindly advise me please how to see which components / constituents / elements are in this gsm_bts_trx structure?
From which components is struct gsm_bts_trx build of?

Thank you so much for your kind advise.

--
Mario Lucas