nano3g with genieACS

Mykola Shchetinin mykola at kingmuffin.com
Sun Nov 29 07:42:35 UTC 2020

Hello Pierre,

> Hi, could you share your gist that you have posted earlier in the
> following url?
>
> https://gist.github.com/efistokl/b95538772e54e5edb7765021c2b5a745#22-configuring-genieacs-to-use-a-specific-configuration-file

I think the README.md of the repo
https://github.com/Pentonet/pentonet-genieacs-package has the same
contents as the gist you mentioned used to have. (I've just made the
repo public)
Also, the repository contains a package I used to set up my nano3g. I
didn't document it at all though.

Also, I think in the gist I didn't include these two fields:

Device.Services.FAPService.1.CellConfig.UMTS.RAN.X_000295_DataOnFACHEnable
= false (xsd:boolean)
Device.Services.FAPService.1.CellConfig.UMTS.RAN.X_000295_FdEnabled =
false (xsd:boolean)

They are important for PS to work properly (as said by ip.access support).

> I am trying to set up my nano3Gs once again and I remember reading this
> awesome guide before, but when I visited the page today, sadly it was
> not available anymore.

Thanks, I am glad it was useful.

Kind regards,
Mykola