Osmo-SIP-Connector Version 6

Harald Welte laforge at osmocom.org
Fri May 29 16:13:53 UTC 2020

Hi Sonny,

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 06:45:31AM +0000, Sonny Lafuente wrote:

> Since I don’t use the osmo-msc instead I am using the osmo-nitb for the standalone project. Below is the
> error I have experiencing right now in the osmo-sip-connector and osmo-nitb.

Sorry but - everyone is free to shoot themselves into the foot.  If you
are using software that is abandoned,
deprecated and unmaintained for several years now (osmo-nitb), you
cannot expect any support for this by the community - particularny not
if you want to combine it a much more modern osmo-sip-connector.

Either you use ancient osmo-nitb with ancient lcr or osmo-sip-connector
(and no support), or you use a CNI based network with separate BSC, STP,
MGW, MSC, HLR, ...  - which will also give you many years worth of
bugfixes.

- Harald Welte <laforge at osmocom.org>            http://laforge.gnumonks.org/