osmo-mslookup-client.c

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Thu Aug 13 01:10:48 UTC 2020

Hi Edgard,

thanks for your interest in the Osmocom project.

On Sat, Aug 08, 2020 at 08:56:08PM +0100, Edgard Ndassimba wrote:
> I have difficulte to implemente osmo-mslookup-client.c

I'm sorry, I don't understand the question...

I looked, and I notice that osmo-mslookup-client is missing from the binary packages.
I opened a bug tracker for it: https://osmocom.org/issues/4706

If you want to use osmo-mslookup-client, you need to build osmo-hlr manually.
For that, please look at
https://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Build_from_Source

MSLookup and DGSM are explained in http://ftp.osmocom.org/docs/latest/osmohlr-usermanual.pdf
chapter "12 Distributed GSM / Multicast MS Lookup"

If you have more questions about this, please write an email to
openbsc at lists.osmocom.org
or ask on IRC: FreeNode #osmocom

Please write to the mailing list, and not to me personally.
That way you have more people that can help you, and more people can learn from
your progress. Thanks!

~N