ttcn3-bsc-test-latest status

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Thu Aug 13 00:45:32 UTC 2020

I recently broke ttcn3-bsc-test-latest for a couple of builds, which is fixed now.

Still it appears like some 'latest' tests remain damaged, but that is actually
not the case. Here a summary of those that look like failures but are expected:

TC_chan_rel_rr_cause:
the test is new and tests a feature not implemented in 'latest' yet.

TC_chan_rqd_emerg_deny:
the test is new and I'm not sure of its 'latest' status.

TC_si2quater_2_earfcns, TC_si2quater_3_earfcns:
osmo-ttcn3-hacks just now merged a patch that also tests EARFCN presence in a
Channel Release message. Since 'latest' still has a bug that causes only the
first EARFCN to appear in that message, these two tests now fail in 'latest'.

TC_cbsp_emerg_write_bts_cgi_cchan:
This used to fail, then during the massive failures it suddenly passed for a
bit, and now fails again. The passes must have been flukes.

~N