GSUP TTCN3 tests

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Mon Mar 25 00:58:21 UTC 2019

The templates for GSUP in GSUP_Types.ttcn seem to expect the GSUP IEs in a
specific order, which shouldn't be required.

Also I cannot easily define certain GSUP IEs as not mattering.

Particularly, I added Source Entity and Destination Entity IEs, and now I would
have liked to just add some source_entity := *, destination_entity := *, to
trivially make all tr_GSUP() pass, whether these IEs are present or not.

Instead I have to now add them to a listing of IEs everywhere.
That means the test suite will only work with the new osmo-msc and even if
"nightly" works out, we will see "latest" failing, etc.

I'd like to use the semantics I am used to in e.g. BSSMAP messages:
- order doesn't matter
- easy ':= *' for items in the root tr_GSUP() template

What would it take to make GSUP messages match in this way?

~N