LimeNET Micro

Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras ralph at schmid.xxx
Wed Mar 6 07:49:06 UTC 2019

I want to add, if someone can take me only a little bit at the hand through installing and setting up all the osmo stuff on this device, I could give access via ssh for further tests and measurements, and I would write together a kind of installation manual to set this up from scratch. This thingy has the power to bring the project to a larger audience, when setting it up gets doable for the average nerd.

My knowledge is more on the air interface side, so doing the fine tuning of interwork of software modules is not exactly what I am able to. However the basic stuff I should be able to manage, installing, compiling, configuring and creating a remotely usable test bed.

Ralph.