Limesdr mini on Orange Pi Zero

Gullik Webjorn gullik.webjorn at corevalue.se
Tue Jan 29 11:20:20 UTC 2019

I have tried to investigate *where* the type #3339 bug occurs. I was
thinking in terms either
Lime hw / fw / driver drops packets, or something screws up the
timestamp leading to the
perception of lost data.

I have added some debug printouts, where LMS_GetStreamStatus is called,
and as the error occurs,
I also get dropped packets. The explanation from the API is that
droppedPackets = "Number of dropped packets by HW."

To me this indicates that the program / usb driver / usb is not emptying
the on board fifo frequently enough,
and that this is the cause of the problem ( as Harald indicated he
suspected )

At least I have convinced myself that:
1    Packets are lost within the Lime board ( since it reports them) and
not in the higher levels of code.
2    That it is indeed "lowlevel" i.e. Lime driver or usb driver bug, or
just the fact we do not get time to process quick enough,
       which I feel we should have plenty of cpu to compensate for.

Gullik

And yes, we should not confuse bits and symbols :-)