Limesdr mini on Orange Pi Zero

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Jan 26 11:14:46 UTC 2019

Hi Gullik,

I'm not the expert on osmo-trx, but as nobody else has followed-up so far:

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 01:44:09PM +0100, Gullik Webjorn wrote:
> We are reading 270 kbit/sec from the radio. Each sample is I + Q, 16 bits, 4
> bytes

To be more precise: 270 ksymbols/sec.  Every sample is 16bit I+Q and hence
four bytes in total.

> With the Lime, samples per symbol is 4, so we are getting 4 bytes 4 * 270 k.

indeed.

> So, we need to read 4.333 Mbytes / second.

also seems correct as per my understanding.

> We read these 2500 bytes at the time,
> i.e. 1733 "packets" per second, each packet at 576 uS interval (average).

I cannot comment on that, but if those are the figures you found in the code,
then that's it.