Reset GSM tester state?

Pau Espin Pedrol pespin at sysmocom.de
Mon Jan 28 20:30:36 UTC 2019

Hi,

that happens from time to time because while running a job in there, the
jenkins connection between jenkins master and slave fails. As a result,
jenkins decides it's a good idea to kill -9 osmo-gsm-tester process,
leaving as a result its child processes alive without anybody
controlling them.

I usually take care myself of removing those processes (ps -ef | grep
osmo, kill) and cleaning state (rm /var/tmp/osmo-gsm-tester/state/*)
when I see lots of tests failing with UNKNOWN during the more-or-less
daily jenkins job. Unfortunately, due to being on sick leave these days
it may take longer than usual to have this work done after a conn
failure, my apologies.

Thanks Neels for taking care of the issue.

Kind regards,
Pau

--
- Pau Espin Pedrol <pespin at sysmocom.de>         http://www.sysmocom.de/